Aside from offering Operator Repair, Rhino Garage Doors also offer operator replacement. We would recommend replacement when these conditions happen:
- Safety concerns with a brand. If a manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects, we will not repair that model and would suggest a replacement.
- No safety eyes – if the safety eyes are not present, the opener does not meet UL 325 compliance: therefore we will typically recommend replacement.
- If the brand no longer exists, parts for those openers will be unavailable and replacing is usually the only option.
Why Choose Rhino Garage Door Services For Operator Replacement?
- Our repair schedule will follow to your availability.
- All of our Service Technicians are licensed and highly skilled in their fields.
- You get the assurance of getting your door replaced right, the first time, at a fair price.
- You can expect excellent service and quality products. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!